It's official - I've found the one I'm going to spend my life with! No not that 'the one', my apartment! I know I told you it would be posted on Wednesday but that just couldn't be done. My sincerest apologies, so no need for hate mail.
My apartment is everything I wanted and more. There are little things about it that I'd hoped for but didn't dare expect to actually find. It's an english basement a few blocks from Eastern Market and only a short walk from the Metro. It has windows, space, a real kitchen, and a walk-in closet. And best of all, I think I'll get to keep my purple futon. Oh how I love that futon.
This is view as you walk in the front door. You can see the living room/dining room and kitchen. Obviously, this is not my stuff. These pictures are to just give you an idea of where I'll be.
This is from the dining area. I just wanted to show off those windows. Hello sunlight!
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood, A beautiful day for a neighbor, Would you be mine? Could you be mine?

No comments:
Post a Comment