Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Firework Update

I don't have too much I want to say other than I didn't get the job rotation. To say that I'm disappointed is an understatement. Ross is in Colorado skiing and I could barely keep my voice steady while leaving him a message. Now I know it's not the end of the world, but I was hoping to get some career guidance out of this experience. I guess I still will, but not from actually getting the rotation.

I guess I should have listened more to this section of the song:

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe the reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

I've allowed myself to be upset today, but now I'm going to start focusing on the fact that I'm a firework. I would have rocked that job. Their loss. Moving on. Any suggestions on what I should grow up to be?

2 comments:

Bryan and Kandice said...

A mommy! It works for me! And I know what your kids will look like...just like you two love bugs!

Bryan and Kandice said...

Ok, sorry if that was embarrassing, but you are my little sis!