Thursday, November 14, 2013

One Day

Yesterday I participated in Hollywood Housewife's One Day Project (#OneDayHH). Or I at least tried to. I'm not able to Instagram at work, so there was silence during the day. Don't fret! I still took pictures.

Here's one day in my life. The regular, average, mundane and normally not photo worthy moments.

Wishing I could wear jeans to work.
When will I learn to prep lunches the night before?
Good morning D street!
Short cut around these jokers who don't know the stop light timing.
First thing I do at the office is make a cup of coffee. The day can now begin.

I never know who will be on the other end, but love my Dr. Dre ringtone. (Post it is censoring my number.)
It was two sweaters cold in the office.
Lunch-time yoga!
Random farm magnets I was given and old school Ross photos from his grandparents fridge.
My desk in all it's messy glory.
I found these wild animals in the hall. Perfect addition to afternoon tea time.

Reverse commute with a beautiful sunset and the Capitol building.
Friend wrote out her mom's lasagna recipe. I planned on making it but forgot the ricotta and cottage cheese.
Leftovers for dinner with a side of "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia".
Laundry is drying so that's the end to my housework for the day.

5 comments:

Laura @ Hollywood Housewife said...

These are some of the best One Day photos I've seen! Love all the detail (especially the commute route one). Thanks for participating!

Unknown said...

Kari! I just remembered your blog - this was SO FUN for me to see a whole day in your life! It really made me miss you. Now I'm going to read all of the rest of your posts that I've missed :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally S. said...

"Two sweaters cold" — haha! I know what you mean! My office is like an ice box. Now I have a term for it. :)

Anna @ Annglophile said...

Great photos! Your description of the temperature as "two sweaters cold" really made me giggle :)