In early January we took off work on a Friday and hit the slopes! It was the third annual Poconos trip with Ross' high school friends. On the first day we tried a new mountain, Camelback. With high speed lifts, no crowd, and nice runs, I think this one is a keeper. This year I ended up being the only girl with five guys, but I held my own. There were even a few occasions when they got schooled. Afterward, we stopped off at a brewry at the base of the mountain. Let's just say if you go to Barley Creek Brewing Company you have to get the soft pretzel and cheese. I was so glad when Stephen finished his pretzel because then I no longer had to be polite with my cheese usage.
I didn't go out on Saturday because the temperatures were high and it had been raining through the night. We did take the group pizza at the lodge and Ross skied a few runs. Saturday night consisted of lots of football. The Denver/Baltimore game was so good, but after trying to explain the rules for overtime for about 10 minutes we came to the conclusion that the rules are too confusing.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love the pics!
Post a Comment